October 24, 2004
I sold my intellect for an Oreo smoothie.
We heard something about how experiments were carried out on rats, how they literally flipped and died. We heard how to segregate the male flies from the female flies. I think it's damn pervert.
We talked a tad about the lack of justification for the govt to prohibit muslims wearing tudungs in government schools. Selling sameness and harmony by concealing differences just do not work. Respect. That's what sorely lacking now, isn't it?
They talked about politics, mainly the US presidential election. I was reading Weekend Today. We agreed politics is damn entertaining, and a total waste of time and money.
We talked a bit about the press and the role of the media. A wee wee bit only. Cos then, he started to realise he already fell prey to the agenda of seemingly-boliao editors.
I maintain that it's not the woman's fault that men cannot control their own desire, no matter how innate, although I know where you are coming from.
I could have gone on. But I slept at 5am the day before, and used up a substantial amount of intellect then. Mostly, he's just soooo not motivating. hehe.. Actually, realised we are converging a lot. No arguments, no substantial fuel to keep it going. Didn't help we were all bit stoned.
I'd try to do better the next debate. Fix it after Hari Raya holiday. My semester break!!! yay!
xxx
Meanwhile, I'm soooo looking forward to meeting Joycey and Mel this Sat! We've got so much to catch up on.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:32